Plan to arrive with plenty of time to get signed in and settled in your station so that you are not stressed when you begin the exam. You want to be as calm and rested as possible for the test.
According to the test website, you will need to bring two things to the test center on the day of your exam:
1. Your Registration Number:
Your registration number is on your Registration Confirmation. Go to your online profile the day before the test. Any changes made at the test site (like the start time) will be updated for you.
To view or print your Registration Confirmation:
- Enter your username and password.
- Once on your Home Page, click View Order(s). From this screen you can print and/or email your Registration Confirmation.
2. Valid, acceptable identification (ID) document(s):
Test takers are advised to bring at least two forms of acceptable ID each time they report to a test center. With few exceptions, ID documents must meet all of the following requirements. Each ID document must:
- be an original document; photocopied documents are not acceptable
- be valid; expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable
- include the test taker's full name matching exactly the name used to register
- include a recent photograph that clearly matches the test taker
- include the test taker's signature
If you do not bring valid and acceptable identification, or if the name on your ID does not exactly match the name on your registration, you will not be permitted to test and your test fee will not be refunded
If you feel anxious just before or during the exam, try stopping for a moment, closing your eyes and taking a deep breath to clear your thoughts.